A list of awesome Symfony 2 bundles, utilities and resources.
* FOSUserBundle – Adds support for a database-backed user system.
* HWIOAuthBundle – OAuth client integration. Supports both OAuth1.0a and OAuth2.
* JMSSecurityExtraBundle – Enhances the Security Component with several new features.
* FOSRestBundle – Provides various tools to rapidly develop RESTful API’s & applications.
* FOSOAuthServerBundle – A server side OAuth2 bundle.
* JMSSerializerBundle – Easily serialize, and deserialize data of any complexity.
* NelmioApiDocBundle – Generates documentation for your REST API from annotations.
* RequestLimitBundle – With this bundle you can easy limit requests to your application.
* RateLimitBundle – Add rate limits to your controllers/actions easily through annotations.
* BazingaHateoasBundle – Integration of the Hateoas library.
* KnpJsonSchemaBundle – Provide a service which allow you to generate json schema based on validation metadata.
* LexikJWTAuthenticationBundle – This bundle provides JWT (Json Web Token) authentication for your REST API using the namshi/jose library.
* ResourceBundle – Bundle that helps in developing REST APIs.
* SerializedResponseBundle – A simple bundle to provide an easy way to send out json/xml/yaml responses of serialized objects with annotations.
* UcoTwigExtensionsBundle – Provides some filters.
* TwigExtraBundle – Twig Extra Tools Extensions.
* twig-inflection – Apply inflection.
* KnpTimeBundle – Provides helpers for time manipulation.
* GravatarBundle – Simple wrapper to gravatar API.
* CgKintBundle – This bundle lets you use the Kint library in your Twig templates.
* TwigJackBundle – Handy additional features for Twig.
* DoctrineFixturesBundle – Integrates the Doctrine2 Data Fixtures library.
* DoctrineMigrationsBundle – Integrates the Doctrine2 Migrations library.
* RelationBundle – Bundle to manage relations between models/entities.
* PasswordStrengthBundle – Validator for ensuring strong passwords.
* StofDoctrineExtensionsBundle – This bundle provides integration for DoctrineExtensions.
* DoctrineEncryptBundle – Bundle allows you to create doctrine entities with fields that will be protected by encryption algorithms such as AES.
* WizadDoctrineDocBundle – Allows you to generate a decent documentation for your doctrine model schema.
* doctrine-routing-bundle – Dynamic database routing.
* FeedBundle – A bundle to build RSS feeds from your entities.
* FPNTagBundle – This bundle adds tagging, with the ability to associate tags with any number of different entities.
* DoctrineEnumBundle – Provides support of MySQL ENUM type for Doctrine2.
* MysqlDoctrineFunctions – MySQL Function for Doctrine : RAND(), ROUND() DATE(), DATE_FORMAT().
* dms-filter-bundle – Provides a FilterService to allow users to implement input filtering in entities using Annotations.
* CaptchaBundle – Bundle implementing a “captcha” form type.
* FilterFormBundle – Filter form bundle.
* CraueFormFlowBundle – Multi-step forms.
* InfiniteFormBundle – A collection of useful form types and extensions.
* IvoryOrderedFormBundle – Provides a form ordering support.
* FormBundle – Provides the “entity_id” type.
* JMSDiExtraBundle – Provides Advanced Dependency Injection Features.
* PHP-DI – The dependency injection container for humans.
* TwigReflectionBundle – Displays what’s in Twig.
* WebProfilerExtraBundle – Adding routing, container, assetic & twig information in the web profiler.
* JMSDebuggingBundle – Provides advanced debugging tools.
* LiipCodeBundle – A set of Symfony2 console commands to help developers deal with the various ways of identifying classes, templates, bundles, services, etc.
* ListenersDebugCommandBundle – A console command to debug listeners.
* PUGXGeneratorBundle – An enhancement of SensioGeneratorBundle.
* XhprofBundle – XHProf bundle.
* FkrCssURLRewriteBundle – A small assetic filter to fix all url paths at css documents to correct urls.
* IgorwFileServeBundle – Bundle for serving protected files.
* KachkaevAssetsVersionBundle – Automates the process of updating assets version.
* SpritesBundle – Bundle for the Sprites library.
* ZakharovviHumansTxtBundle – Generate humans.txt file from git repository.
* SalvaJshrinkBundle – This bundle integrate jshrink library as Assetic filter and twig extension.
* AsseticMinifierBundle – An assetic minifier in pure PHP for CSS and JS files.
* assetic-extra-bundle – Asset Directory filter for Assetic.
* RabbitMqBundle – RabbitMQ bundle.
* JMSJobQueueBundle – Allows to schedule console commands as jobs.
* GearmanBundle – A bundle intended to provide an easy way to support developers who need to use job queues.
* LeezyPheanstalkBundle – Bundle for Pheanstalk, PHP client for beanstalkd queue.
* qpush-bundle – The QPush Bundle relies on the Push Queue model of Message Queues to provide asynchronous processing in your application.
* JMSPaymentCoreBundle – This bundle provides the foundation for various payment plugins.
* JMSPaymentPaypalBundle – Payment Bundle providing access to the PayPal API.
* CartBundle – High quality cart for developers.